Macrame Made Easy
Stylish Patterns and Projects for Beginners
From knotting a simple spiral bracelet to creating a boho wall hanging – macrame has never been easier or more stylish. Harumi Kageyama presents illustrated step-by-step lessons that introduce you to 28 different knots and 23 innovative projects, including ornamental, wearable and useful items such as:
- Reusable shopping bags that look chic and cut down on waste
- Knotted handbags and pouches that add a boho touch to any outfit
- An ornamental feather to embellish just about anything
- Spiral bracelets that call back to everyone's favourite friendship bracelets
- Covers to transform glass jars into unique decorative objects for events or home decor
- And more!
While this book offers practical instructions and opportunities to practice what you've learned, it also serves as a resource for inspiration. Once you get the hang of the basics, your imagination and creativity will take over.